Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

80 DEGREES

Let's start with Jess is feeling a little better. Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts. I know that she greatly appreciated them!

Yesterday was so nice so Jess picked up sticks in the yard and I mowed the yard. Our neighbor, who has a few boundary issues, but is generally nice came over and helped pick up sticks. I even used her lawn mower because I couldnt get ours started. The neighbor even trimmed our bushes and roses.

Then after the kiddos got home I took Julia outside and we learned how to ride her bike without training wheels. Well I already know how to ride a bike, but I taught her how to. She did really well. She only needed me for a few balance issues which I'm sure will iron themselves out over the next few days of practicing. So so so proud of her.



Charlotte interviewed Jess about being a nurse. She is really such a loving young lady. In her autobiography project for school she was told to pick a day that she would like to relive. She chose the day she met me because it was such a great day for her and she wants to relive it to remember all the details. Makes my heart melt!

I made my mom's veggie pie last night with no recipe. I used what she told me and what I remember seeing. LOL gotta love that kind of cooking. It came out just like I remember. :)



Finally I took Julia and Delaney outside to play in the front yard a little. They were so cute together I just had to take pictures. I can't disappoint all of you that are used to seeing pictures all the time.



P.S. I finished the book Keeping Faith. It was good. I am now reading Jodi Picoult's The Pact.

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

So sweet.
80'S today too.
I'm comin' for dinner.