Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Popcorn and yogurt for dinner?

Yep that's right our kids ate popcorn and yogurt for dinner. We don't often do weird things like that, but we thought it'd be fun for them. So we popped in Nim's Island and then Big Fat Liar, curled up in bed, ate popcorn, and hung out until bedtime. They said they had fun.



Today we went out and took some official Easter photos and then the kids got dressed for the day and wanted to take more pictures. I swear I think our kids are as obsessed with pictures as I am sometimes. :) The girls came in our room declaring that today was "Tomboy" day. They both wanted to dress like tomboys and I said "hey whatever floats your boat". So here is a couple of Easter type pictures and a couple of Tomboy pictures.


Charlotte made that scarf for Delaney

2 comments:

Keri said...

I think maybe I'll have that for dinner! :)
The pictures are adorable!

K J and the kids said...

That's awesome.
I never thought of popcorn.
Spencer ate 5 gogurts for dinner last night, but it wasn't planned and executed like your dinner :)
Love that !