Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Friday, January 23, 2009

1 week old

Peanut is 1 week old today. Over this past week she has been an absolute angel. She sleeps at night (at most wakes up twice to be fed). She hardly every cries. She has lost her cord. She is gaining weight finally. She breast feeds and bottle feeds. I am pumping about 5.5 ounces every 3 hours and that number only seems to increase considerably with each day. I am completely in love with my wife and our kids have been amazing too. My mother was amazing to have around for an entire week. She watched Peanut so Jess and I could have some time "just us". She fed her, kissed her, loved her, supported us, cheered us on, and loved us. I am so thankful for my mother. My entire family has been calling all week to make sure we are all okay. We made some gifts for everyone (Charlotte, Julia, Jess, Dad, Michael, and Mom). They all have their own little brag book with pictures of them with Peanut...and we got my family frames with the picture of our girls all together.

Our friends have been amazing this week. Peanut has so many people that truly love her...everyone from church family to friend family to family family LOL!

Gosh I just can't believe it's already been a week....

1 comment:

Lora said...

Sounds like it's been a good week for you, I'm happy to hear that. How are you feeling?