Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Wound Check

Today we had our 2 week wound check. Since I was having a lot of pain still we were a little worried... I still have quite a bit of edema around my wound which could be causing SOME of my pain issues. She said the incision itself looks great and that I can peel off the steri strips today. She gave me reassurance and another prescription for breastfeeding safe pain medication. So all went well for me today... me, Jess, and Buggy are going to take a nap now! LOL

Here is a picture of the outfit that Jennifer sent to Peanut. How cute are those bum ruffles!!! And it's even got a bug on the front which works out perfect for our little bug!

HAPPY DUE DATE DELANEY!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Gallup said...

I'm really glad the doctor visit went well! Been thinking about you guys and saying prayers for some Delaney weight gain! :) xoxo

jessie said...

that little baby bootie is SO cute!

Dani Magestro said...

ahhh i love her baby bootie!!

Happy due date Delaney~~!~~~~~~