Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Weightloss and more about buggy

Well today I weighed myself and I have lost 24 pounds which puts me 7lbs BELOW pre-pregnancy weight. I had only gained 8lbs my entire pregnancy until the last week and then I packed on 9lbs of water weight. So I'm happy with my progress...I never knew how much breastfeeding takes out of you. I am always thirsty and always hungry (good thing we are low on food in the house). Jess sympathetically gained about 15 lbs during my pregnancy and she has sympathetically lost 5lbs now. LOL so we are both moving on down the scale. :) We weighed Buggy and she is back up to birth weight! Woohoo Buggy!!!!! And they thought she was having issues gaining weight. She is now 6lbs 12oz. and she is 2 days shy of being 2 weeks old. Lots of celebrating going on around here.

Here is a picture of her first time on the Baby Einstein playmat. She actually figured out how to moved her little bug chime toy...it took a few times of accidentally hitting it and then she totally hit it on purpose over and over and over. It was SO cute to watch.



And is a picture of her first cloth diaper. She promptly peed straight through the thing...I was quite pleased that we weren't actually using this particular cloth diaper as her main cloth diaper. I'll refrain from using it's "name".

1 comment:

Dani Magestro said...

wow look at her so smart already!

Your gonna have to give me the scoop on that diaper =) were cloth diapering too!

So glad to see she is doing so great she really is beautiful! xo