Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Naked baby time


So last night I introduced Delaney to "Rain" a bear I got after my tonsilectomy in 2004. I sleep with this bear every night (don't go judging!). So while she was having "naked baby time" I let her hug Rain. She really seemed to not only like being naked but also like snuggling the bear. Both of the big girls have their own care bear to sleep with (Charlotte has a big one like mine and Julia has the one I had when I was her age...like the actual one from my mom's house). I guess we'll have to get Delaney one someday too.




Today is such a BEAUTIFUL day. It's 70 degrees so while I made lunch Jess had Buggy outside for a little photo therapy to help this last bit of jaundice resolve.



2 comments:

jessie said...

oh my gosh - she is just so cute!

Dani Magestro said...

god she is soooo damn cute.

I love the sun bathing pic!