Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Fluid Re-Check

Jess rose some hell at the doctor's office and got us an appointment to re-check the fluid level. It was 4.9 before they found a small pocket of fluid in between her feet and that sent it to 7. Those numbers still aren't great. The fluid around her head was 0.2...they could barely find enough to actually measure. A 7 is however big enough for us to be "okay" until Monday when OUR doctor gets back in town. I am just going to relax and wait until that appointment...then I'm hoping we have more answers and a game plan for the remainder of my pregnancy. I still don't feel like things are right with my body BUT our baby is okay for now so I am feeling better about that.

1 comment:

Lora said...

I'm glad that you got the fluid re -checked, and that she is ok. I do think that on call doctor is an Ass, and should be doing more.