Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Gramme conversation




My mom called yesterday and Peanut was screaming at the top of her lungs. She's starting to get mad when we don't pay attention to her when she wants attention. So Gramme wanted to talk to her on the phone. LOL We caught her still crying in the picture but I think she was just trying to tell Gramme to come back and hold her all the time! I bet these complaining conversations happen a lot throughout the years...hopefully Peanut will begin to use words at some point instead of just screaming into the phone. hahahaha


As for me, I am still having a lot of lower abdomen pain and bright red bleeding. From what we looked up yesterday I"m not supposed to be having bright red bleeding or passing any size clots (however I am still passing quarter sized clots). I'm not sure what is going on with my body but it doesn't feel nice. We have a doctor's appointment at 8:30 in the morning for a wound check so I guess we will see what she has to say. My guess is she'll tell me nothing is wrong and to ignore it.

No comments: