Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Monday, February 16, 2009

1 month

Today Delaney is 1 month old. ONE month! I just can't believe it. We worked so hard for her. We prayed so many prayers for her to join our family...and here she is next to me this morning. What an amazing little girl she is. Our trying to conceive process was not easy. My pregnancy was a nightmare. And this hospital stay has been so very draining. However I would not trade all of it for anything! She is so so loved...I have never loved anything or anyone in my life as much as I love her. I have never wanted anything in my life more than her. Knowing what I know now...I'd go through the TTC process all over again and I'd be pregnant for another 9.5 months. She is just such an amazing blessing...so sweet and kind and gentle but with a little attitude that I totally think is cute right now but won't find so cute if it hangs around until her teenage years LOL

Since I've got everyone's attention...I need some more help...not for me or Delaney or Jess or the girls this time... It's for a friend and her son (R and E). He was born with some kidney issues and they found out this past week that he will require surgery and will lose complete function in one kidney...and the other kidney is showing signs of infection. Please lift them up in your prayers. Little E could use them and R needs to know that we are all thinking about her and her son!!
We are thinking about all of you R!

No comments: