Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Jess goes back to work...

Jess went back to work today for the first time since Peanut was born. We have a pretty content/easy baby so I didn't feel worried about it at all. I was WRONG! D is going through a growth spurt so she woke up at least 5 times last night...three of which kept us up for at least 45 min. I got up three of those times so that Jess could get some good sleep before work. Jess fed her a little early this morning which I slept...and to have a little bit of extra bonding time before she left. Well 7:00 hit and she started screaming again and proceeded to scream and be clingy until 1pm. I finally put her in the stroller...went on a walk...fed her a big bottle...and she has been asleep since. (It's not 3pm). I got a shower and some food finally during this little nap. I know she misses her mommy and growing can't be easy either...

I took some pictures today so that Jess didn't miss anything...and lucky for you, you get to see them too. :)


7:30 this morning...she was irritated by her sleep sack and us taking her boppy out of her pack and play... here she is so very happy with the sack off and the boppy under her


She has a really pretty baby bath but screams in it right now...so showers are her favorite however I wasn't feeling a shower this morning... here she is in the sink


Snuggling in bed with mommy...she has been very clingy today


Here she is sitting in my lap while I type and email to her other mommy...she didn't want to be put down

2 comments:

Jess said...

My poor little Buggy and her poor Mommy! I'll be home soon girls!!

Dani Magestro said...

Oh i love her so much already, what a cutie!