Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sweet baby dreams

Okay so my mom (Gramme) called today. I love it when my parents call...they both call almost every day to check up on the entire family. My brother actually called today too. Pretty sure he's fallen in love with our kids no matter how masculine and "hard" he wants to pretend he is. :) I totally love it. My mom actually went shopping today for the first time for Delaney stuff. She usually shops for the big girls...picking up neat things on her trips around the country...making sure they have something special every time she sees them...but this is the very first time she has gone and shopped for Peanut. It was so cute to hear her excited about a Christmas dress she came across or Christening socks or lots of other outfits. :) I love how much she loves ALL of our kids. I truly cannot express in to words what it meant for me and Jess to have my ENTIRE family at the birth of our daughter...what it stills means to have them so smitten by our kids. The support and love is amazing. So thank you family!

Here is Peanut sleeping

No comments: