Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wraps

With D still not feeling well she is quite clingy and fussy. She likes being held a LOT. Now I can't really go around holding her all day by myself while Jess is at work. When we are both home it's not bad.

*Don't get me wrong D does go down in the swing or crib but there are times where she is so cranky that nothing will do but holding her close*

I am wondering if there is a cheaper option to the Moby wrap. I am trying to find something of that sort. I want something that is comfortable for me to walk around the house and do housework as well as sit in my recliner without having to get her in and out of the thing. Also she's only 5 weeks old so it has to support her head.

Let me know! And if you have one that I could borrow or buy for cheap ($20 or less).

4 comments:

read this mommy said...

Sleepy Wrap! I have not tried it yet but I am planning on it. The reviews are great it is 38.95 and right now they have free shipping. I am not due until the end of April so I have not bought mine yet but I am planning on it!
I am a silent reader
-a

Anonymous said...

try http://www.wearyourbaby.org/. they have instructions on how to make wraps very inexpensively, including a moby style one. apparently tshirt material is the best to use.
i've been meaning to do this too!
I have been thinking about you guys a lot and sending little D good health mojo... hope you're all getting through this.

Kathy said...

Thanks Clark that site really helped. I think I"ll try to make one :)

Anna said...

I wish I could figure out that Moby Wrap I bought to use with Miss Rebecca. I find it a pain. I tried wearing her the other day while cooking dinner cause she was screaming and like Miss D, she loves to be held. So, I put her in the wrap and she was happy, but I couldn't see the veggies to chop them or anything else... I was so frustrated I had to take her out once again.... sigh.. I am not good at this baby wearing stuff. :)