Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We love seeing Vincent, Natalie, Carla, & Mason

Today our cousins came to visit. We totally love seeing them...going as far as to buy Vincent a little outfit to have an excuse to get together. :) Plus we don't have a boy so it's nice to buy boy clothes too! Julia and Natalie are best friends. Charlotte likes to kiss on all the babies. I totally love playing with Vincent and watching him laugh and smile...and now he's crawling. Conversation with Carla and Mason is always FUN! Can't wait to see them again!!!!!!


Vincent going after Delaney's new toy...you can see Mason in the background


At least he's not trying to eat her head this time!


Yes it is the middle of the afternoon and I'm in pjs! I am holding Vin up, D is in my lap, Natalie is looking on, Jess's leg is in the left corner Carla is on the couch behind Natalie. :)


D looks so concerned...maybe it's Vincent's giant head that scares her! LOL Yes D has more hair than V!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we had some fun over there.. what great conversations we had, ha ha...."I'm free!!" Lil D is sooo cute! I hope those lil sockies fit her tiny footies, I can't believe Vincent's feet were the size of the whole sock!