Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Buggy's First Theater Movie

Today we took D to see Slumdog Millionaire. It was an absolutely amazing movie in my opinion and D did an awesome job being quiet.

Our pastor talked about finding the silence and listening to God. I've been attempting to find the silence and I've done that a few times...but I'm having a problem listening. Hopefully with more work I can do both more effectively...

C and J are both doing well and loving the better weather.

Jess works tomorrow...so we'll see how she handles being away from D for another day and we'll see how our day goes at home. Here's to hoping that we all get through the day without any tears.

3 comments:

Dani Magestro said...

awe her first movie how cute~!

Lisa Gallup said...

Sami's sfirst movie was the Robin Hood one with Kevin Costner! lol I remember standing up in the back of the dark theater, nursing her and rocking her. Sweet memories. I also remember those l-o-n-g days when Don was at work all day and I was at home with BABIES. I've LOVED being a SAHM more than anything in my life, but there were lots of days with lots of tears. Hoping you guys have a wonderful day!!!! xoxo

Jess said...

I hate being away. I don't like it one little bit!!