Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rough night

Peanut is still a really mild mannered little girl. Last night was a rough one around here. She gets put down for bed at 8pm because she was passing out at that time every night and not wanting to wake up to eat at 10. Well last night Jess and I turned off the tv and snuggled into bed at 1015. We wait up until after 10 just to make sure she doesn't stir and want to be fed. We were both on the verge of lovely sleep when at 1045 we hear her very serious hungry grunt (she doesn't cry 99% of the time). So we get up, I change her diaper and Jess warms the bottle and feeds it to her. We put her back down to sleep around 1100. She did not however feel like going back to sleep so she made her come get me noise...so I picked her up and rocked her in my arms in the dark to help convince her that it was sleep time. She wasn't having it...she finally fell back into a good sleep around 1145 and I was asleep by 1215. I woke up around 150 leaking all over the place so I go up and pumped...the pump noise made Peanut wake up again with her hungry noise and her wet diaper noise. Sooo at 215 she was up getting all her needs met to make her a happy little baby. She once again decided it was not time to go back to sleep so she was up until almost 400 making angry noises. I fell asleep around 415 and woke up for the day at 645 when she was hungry again. Needless to say I am VERY VERY tired today! Let's hope that tonight goes better because Jess works tomorrow so I'm left here with no help and no break.

1 comment:

Dani Magestro said...

I hope tonight is better! xo