Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thanks Cousin Lisa!!

So Cousin Lisa sent Delaney a gift card to spend a Target on whatever her little heart desired. :) Well Delaney wanted some nice clothes to go to church in...she also got herself some cute little mittens to keep her from scratching herself and her hands getting cold.

Here are the pictures of her new outfits :) I hope you love them Cousin Lisa!

Her "Little Lady" outfit!


Her "I love Mommy and Mommy Loves me" pink and blue outfit



Her Pink Striped Dress...it's still a little big (although Newborn size) but she's thinking big thoughts :)

1 comment:

Lisa Gallup said...

Ahhhhh!! My very own blog post!! lol She is ADORABLE!!! I'm so glad you guys were able to get some things she needed. Give Miss Delaney a kiss and a squeeze from me! :)