Donate

You can donate to Delaney's medical expenses thru Paypal!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Give me a break!!



I have felt kind of puney all day and then it HIT. I haven't had an appetite today so I haven't eat much at all. I took at 3 hour nap while D napped. I woke up, fed D, got her ready to put in her swing (because I started feeling REALLY bad and couldn't hold her), and had to run to thebathroom to throw my toenails up. I am now having every single of the of symptoms that D is/was having. I even have a temp of 101.2.

Jess asked the lactation consultant what I should do about the milk I'm pumping today and she said to feed her off the breast or fresh pumped milk today because my body will pump her body full of the antibodies she needs to fight off this virus. I guess it's my bodies way of saying..."Okay we've given you 12 days to fight this yourself and your not doing well enough so I'm getting sick to help you out!" I wish I could help her in any other way other than getting sick! Holy cow this virus sucks hinney!!!!!


My sick butt!


She loves being swaddled


She's found her tongue so it's hard to get a pick of her without her sticking it out



Little Miss Purple

1 comment:

Anna said...

Sorry you are sick, Kathy... I sure hope you and D feel better soon.